Sunday, July 20, 2014

Would You Rather...

Happy Sunday!  I hope your weekend is going well!  Mine is bueno. Here is today's blog postie.  It's a Would You Rather theme.  I usually love this game because it reminds me of 8th grade science.  In 8th grade my teacher--if we had time at the end of class--would ask us Would You Rather questions from a book he had.  It was really fun and a great way to get to know your classmates.  It also made science really interesting.

Here goes!

1. Be blind or be deaf

I'm not answering this because as a special education teacher I don't see either as a detriment or burden.  


2. Be taller than you are or shorter than you are

TALLER!  I'm 5'8 and I'd love to be 6 feet tall!  I have been dumped by guys for being too tall but you know what?  I don't care...I love it!  At 5'8 you fall into this weird place with pants and maxi dresses.  You are too short for the talls, but too tall for the regulars.  Once you find your size and a brand that carries the perfect height, they discontinue the style!  

3. Be a teenager or a senior citizen for the rest of your life


Senior Citizen for sure!  Old people are the best!  I can't wait to be an old lady and wear velour jump suits, hit on the young guys, and curse in public!  Old people get away with everything and I love that!  You couldn't pay me enough to be a teen again.

4. Have no hands or no legs

Again, not going to comment because I don't want to offend anyone 

5. Lose your front teeth or both eyebrows

Front teeth.  I would get them cosmetically put back in/bonded.  My eyebrows are very important to me and I've been coiffing them since 5th grade.  Part of the reason I went to TCNJ was so that I could be close to home so I could have my brows done by a professional who knows whats up with the brow thang.

6. Eat a worm or a cockroach

Worm.  I'd just swallow it and not think about it.  A cockroach seems dirty to me...

7. Spend a day in the Sahara or North Pole

Sahara.  It would be warm there.  I'd pack a lot of sunscreen, lip balm, and wear a Sex in the City 2 inspired outfit.  Hello cute turban!

8. Have a personal chef or a personal driver


Personal chef!  They could cook all the yummy healthy foods I would ever want!  Plus I like driving.


9. Always have to whisper or always have to shout


Shout!  I'm a loud talker anyway (thank you Irish genes!) so I doubt anyone would notice a difference.  

10. Can't taste or can't smell


Can't smell.  Most smells are not pleasant.  A chance to give up B.O., eau de hoagie smell?  I think yes!  Plus I love eating.  

11. Wipe with sandpaper or saran wrap

Saran wrap.  This question is gross, but no sand paper in the eh hem s'il vous plait

12. Have Twitter shut down for a day or your blog disappear for a day
Twitter shut down.  I have a twitter but I rarely use it.  

13. Text of your blog is screwed up or all the pictures you post on your blog are blurry

Screwed up text.  The pix are the best part!


14. Never be able to post another GIF or never be able to receive comments on your posts
Never be able to post another GIF, I like the comments :)

15. Have a permanent wedgie or have the tag on your shirt constantly scratch your neck
Permanent wedgie.  As a retired dancer I am beyond used to tights, hot pants, and bloomers creeping up.  No biggie.  Also, in dance and/or cheer, you can't fix the wedgie problem until you are off the stage/mat so I have a high wedgie tolerance.  TMI??

Happy Sunday!  Today is Deb's birthday so I'm off to enjoy the festivities!

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment