Monday, July 7, 2014

ABCs

Happy Monday!

Today I was perusing some of my favorite blogs and found this really cool ABC post.  Since I love learning about other bloggers and their lives I figured I'd treat y'all to 26 little facts about me.

Enjoy!

A.  Age-23 and a half!  I still include the half!

B. Bed-Full size, pink and white color scheme

C. Chore You Dislike-Cleaning my room

D. Dogs-9 year old Shepherd/Lab named Cody or Diffy

E. Essential Start to Your Day-alarm clock buzzes, check my emails, facebook, instagram, texts, brush teeth, wash face, morning routine, etc.  Eat breakfast :)

F. Favorite Color-Pink!  It's more than a color it's a way of life

G. Gold or Silver?  Silver

H. Height-5' 8"

I. Instruments I play(ed)- do tap shoes count?  No?  I played saxophone for a summer.  I was terrible :)

J. Job Title-Tutor, substitute, babysitter

K. Kids?  Nada

L. Live?  Joisey Girl through and through

M. Mom's Name? DEB

N. Nickname(s)-Er, Fern, Munch

O. Overnight Hospital Stays- never...knock on wood

P. Pet Peeve-slow walkers (grrrr!), mandals, people who don't wipe the gym equipment down, boring rain boots, lateness

Q. Quote From A Movie-"Whoever said orange is the new pink is seriously disturbed" Legally Blonde

R.  Righty or Lefty-Right right right

S. Siblings-Dylan...I used to pretend Tapanga from Boy Meets World and Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell were my older sisters...not out loud or anything :)

T. Time You Wake Up-Monday-Friday varies depending on what I have to do...usually no later than 10.  Saturday 8 am-tutor life.  Sunday 9 for church.

U. Underwear-I always use my VS free panty card!  Haven't paid for panties in years ;)  It pays to be a good shopper!

V. Vegetable(s) You Don't Like-Beets, (bears. beets. Battlestar Galactica.  Does anyone else think of Jim whenever anyone mentions beets?)

W. What Makes You Run Late-reading blogs.  I'm always 5 minutes early but I read blogs every am and sometimes that pushes me to the time limit

X. X-Rays You've Had-Teefers

Y. Yummy Food-anything/everything chocolate, all seafood, smoothies, breakfast cookies!

Z. Zoo Animal Favorites-Elephants.  Pigs are my fave animal but the Philly zoo only has them in the Children's Zoo section and technically they're a farm animal so....


What are your ABC's?!

hugs and kisses,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment