Saturday, July 5, 2014

If I Had A Superpower

Happy Saturday!

So today we're going to another family party and then the fireworks.  Gonna be bueno!  But first this happened...

The best Pilates instructor brought us bagels!  Always a winner winner!

Today's prompt is what super powers would you have?  Well, this is an easy one for me!  I'd wish for the ability to see into the future.  I just want to know that everything is going to be ok.  I want to see where I'll be working and what the rest of my life will be like.  I want to know everything!  I'm the worst with surprises!  I always try to find my Christmas/Birthday gifts.  I am such an investigator.  I want to know what my future holds.  I don't have to know all of it just kidding yes I do-just the good stuff.  Like what will my house look like?  Am I going to get married?  Will my husband be as hot as my imaginary husband...

source

Amirightladies?  So.Cute!


Will I have kids?  Will they like to dance around the living room while singing totally normal embarrassing songs like me?  

Will all of my friends be ok?  Will my family be ok?  

I would like to be able to look into my crystal ball and just go, "Ok...phew...all is good?"  

I wouldn't want to be invisible...some things I don't want to know lol

I wouldn't want to fly...Too much work...although I think it would be amazing for the core ;)

I would maybe kinda want to read people's minds but then I would know what some people were thinking and that would not be great


My super Type-A personality would really like to know that everything is okay.  I hate not knowing.  I think that's one of the hardest things about this time in my life.  That after college what is going on with everything part of my life.

What is your dream super power?

xoxo,

E


No comments:

Post a Comment