Thursday, August 20, 2015

There Are Only Three Cities In The World



IAmerica has only three cities:  New York, San Francisco, and New Orleans. Everywhere else is just Cleveland~Tennessee Williams.

Sorry Trainwreck Lebron James. 

Today I'm heading off to my beloved home away from home NEW ORLEANS!! 

I can't contain my excitement!  

Last night was super awesome. Padre and I went to see the Phillies play and it was extra exciting because BEN REVERE was back at CBP. No, my wish that he return hasn't been granted, but his new team (tear tear) was playing. I made this sign because it was necessary. We were sitting in the Hall Of Fame Club and he could actually see my sign!! 
I
I kinda felt like Ross when he made that sign for Michelle Kwan and Chandler was like, "I'm sure she knows you heart her." And Ross says, "I hope so!"

Sometimes my inner retired high school cheerleader comes out in the form of sign making+glitter+block letters. 


It was Star Wars night at the stadium. 

How great were our seats?!

I also purchase this Aaron Nola tee-perfect for cheering on my name twin, but also perfect for Sunday's kayaking adventure because it says NOLA on the back!  Who is the biggest dork ever?  


This girl!

Anyway, Ben did a great job and I still heart him even if he plays far away in America's hat aka Toronto. 

Aaron Altherr is our new left fielder and he had an awesome game! A home run, a double, and a fly out. Pretty schweeeeet for his first day on the job. 

Phils ended up winning so thatnways makes me a happy snowman. 


This am started with an early weights sesh at 5 followed by a 5 mylah run. 

Fave oats were consumed (I'll miss you until Monday) and then it was off to tutor 2 nuggets before finishing packing.  Lunch was the final piece of taco pizza. 

I packed some plane snacks and some snacks to munch while exploring the city. Almonds and carrots for the win!

I brought a Madagascar vanilla almond Kind bar to snack on. I to eat dinner at the Nashville airport during my layover. Hopefully I'll be able to find something healthy because I heard there's beignets in my future tonight!  

Does anyone else love layovers? I love airports and can't wait to see the Nashville airport. I love to wander the airport and people watch. 

Does anyone else enjoy traveling alone? I'm a huge fan!

Anyway, I'm off to NOLA! Thanks Zach for being such a gracious host!

Cya in the NOLA, baby!

-e


No comments:

Post a Comment