Wednesday, August 19, 2015

What I Ate Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!

I hope you are all having a happy mid-week.  Life has been crazy today because I leave for NOLA tomorrow and I still haven't packed a thing…does it count that I mentally packed?  I know what I'm wearing and I have most things washed and ready, but nothing is physically in the pink suitcase.  Let the packstravaganza begin!

I haven't been cooking as much lately because it's a short week at home for me.  Eats have been pretty typical this week:

Monday:

Breakfast-fave oats

Lunch: salmon, brown rice, and steamed broccoli

Dinner:  Fitnessista's Mexican Pizza.  Holy foodgasm!  It was super delicious, cheesy, and the perfect variety of textures.  AAAAAAAMAZING!

I made it for the whole family and for Bachelor Monday (#mexicanfoodmonday is now a regular thing in the casa) and it was a huge hit!  Even the unhealthy eaters in the family loved it.


Hulllloooooo Pizza!
Tuesday:

Breakfast was a two-parter because Tuesday is a run day so I started it with a breakfast cookie, then it was fave oats after the run.

Lunch:


The pizza is so big and full of deliciousness that I had to cut it like a wimp

Dinner was a bowl of Panera's Lemon Chicken Orzo soup with a sprouted grain roll.  I'm going to miss LCO soup when summer comes to an end.  We also ended up splitting a bottle of Barefoot Summer Red garnished with blueberries.  

Gym Girls' Day was held last night because I will be in NOLA on our usual hang day.  I love, crave, need these girls' days because they renew you.  It's always nice to be with a group of girls who don't judge you, but simply listen and bring you up.  They are just great people and I'm lucky to have them in my life.  I always leave these parties feeling better and smiling.  We all love and support each other, listen to each other's problems, and tell funny stories.  

Wednesday:

Breakfast-breakfast cookie pre-weights and run.  Next, was fave oats

Lunch-Last of the Mexican pizza

Dinner-Seasons 52 BBQ Chicken Salad



On a side note, this week I began making these anchor charts for school.  I'm really excited for work to start in 2 weeks.  

Ain't No Party Like An Anchor Chart Party, Cuz An Anchor Chart Party Don't Stop!


I'm off to tutor, babysit, and then go to a Phillies game to see Ben Revere play for the Blue Jays :(  I'm going to make  sign because our seats are within player view!  I want Ben back!  I love him--he had the most hits in the NL last year and was batting a steady .300 this season before they traded him,  yet we keep guys flirting with the Mendoza line???  I'll never get it.


Have a wonderful day!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment