Thursday, August 27, 2015

Friendaversary

Happy Thursday :)

I hope everyone is enjoying their day so far.

This am I went for a quick 5 mile run and guess what?  Fall's a coming!  It was only about 65 degrees this am!  I walked out in a tank and shorts and almost turned right around to put on a long sleeved tee.

I'm secretly so excited for fall.  I have so many fun things on my fall bucket list and I can't wait to attack it!

Fall tea at Wegman's!

Yesterday was an awesome day!  My classroom is slowly but surely coming together.


The Hot Mess that is setting up your room
Getting There


Pre-construction Writing Island

Finished product…kinda



Yesterday was also awesome because it was Ra and my 6 year Friendaversary!  We met during Welcome Week at TCNJ and have been best friends since.

Freshmen babies!
Friday Exploring

I thought I was super cool in my Aeropostale fur hooded vest, BTW.

Ra and I lived together for 2/4 years at college and the other 2 years we practically lived together because we were always together.  She introduced me to The Office and I introduced her to the wonderful world of reality television--fair trade, no?  

Some of my best college memories involve our talks until 2 am, midnight drives to WaWa because we craved it, and playing pranks on our neighbors.  College definitely would not have been half as much fun without her.  

Last night we decided to meet up and celebrate our Friendaversary!  

Any guesses where we celebrated?

Beach sunsets are like no other
 We also saw ginormous seagulls and their babies aka the cutest things ever





Jersey Girls love our beach!

Perfect photo lighting

What doesn't scream 6 Year Friendaversary quite like a sunset beach picnic of vegetarian food followed by a sunset stroll at the shoreline?


We ended up going to Living on the Veg in Beach Haven.  I had never been before, but I'm always down for a good vegetarian meal.  I was not disappointed!  It was quite possibly one of the top 10 things I've ever eaten.  


Hooray for veggie food!


Ra's Mexicali salad and my corn and bean salad.


Chickenless salad sandwich with Vegan Mayo

Vegan brownie

I woke up dreaming about this meal.


Happy 6 Year Friendaversary, Ra!  Here's to a bajillion more!

Tonight is going to be a fab night because not only is it Pilates and barre, but it's a Thursday Girls' Day!  

XOXO,

E




No comments:

Post a Comment