Saturday, October 25, 2014

My Life...Movie Edition

Happy Sunday!

I love Sundays.  They are relaxed, serene, and full of family.

I'm writing to y'all from my hotel casa in Virginia.  Our trip so far is bueno.  Dylan is doing well, even if his hair is super long now.  And by super long I mean it flips out from under his baseball hat.  Erase the images of Marilyn Manson or Totally Kyle from your mind.  Fingers crossed that he's just kidding about not cutting it until February.

We got to eat din din at one of my fave places--don't laugh--but it's Texas Roadhouse!  I love it!  I love the country music, the peanuts, the bread-OMG!  I only had one roll with the famous cinnamon sugar butter.  I must win some sort of self-control award for that.  I got salmon without the butter sauce and double veggies.  Muy delicioso!  I also had a skinny margarita.  Fabu!  For dessert we went to Klein's Dairy Bar.  I had a teeny tiny serving of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.  I suffered through it ;)

So, back to the topic at hand.  Who would play me in the movie version of my life?  I have narrowed it down to two.  My ideal choice would be Jennifer Aniston.  I have had a major girl crush on her since 1995 when I fell in love with her on Friends.  I think she's flawless.  I mean girlfriend looks great!  If she's had work done, she's had good work done.



source



Move over, Beyonce, Jen is our queen.  By no means am I comparing myself to her physically, I just think she's normal and I'm normal so she'd be perfect.  Also, she is the Queen of the Single Girls and I like to think of myself as the Princess of the Single Ladies :)

I think that if Jen were unavailable, I would call Molly Sims.  I like her because she's normal.  I love her whole persona.  I think her clothes are perfect.  I think the fact that she got married after she had an established career is awesome.  And her son is adorbs.  Plus, girlfriend rocks a pony tail like no ones business.  Lastly, we have almost identical hair color.  This would leave more money in the all important category of getting Chris Evans to play my support and loving husband.

source

So, who would play you in the movie of your life?  I would also like my best friends to be played by Carrie, Charlotte, Samantha, and Miranda.  


xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment