Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday!

How was everyone's week?  Mine was pretty good.  I worked a lot, hung with girlfriends, worked out, and went to Oven Yoga.  All in all not too shabby.

We did get a little rain aka Thunderpocolypse 2015 last night forcing my Pilates Pool Party to come indoors.  We still had fun with our s'mores and best salad ever.   It's always a winner winner salad dinner when you get to hang with good friends, laugh, joke, trade stories, EAT, and drink wine.



As per tradition, today is Friday Faves!!  Here are some of my favorite things from the week.  Please share your faves!


This fedora!  I'm loving the cute summery vibe it has.  It's perfect for the Taylor Swift concert tomorrow night!  #Swiftiesunite!




source
 I have to tell you, I was having such a hard time deciding what to wear to this Taylor concert.  When I went to see her circa high school, she was rocking the cowboy boots and sundresses with curly locks.  So I did, too.  
No judgement…I was 18 and super pumped to be seeing Taylor.
That's an unamused Dylan if you are wondering...

Now it's a little harder because she's a grown up who no longer wears sparkly dresses and cowboy boots as her concert get up.  When Taylor adjusts, I adjust.

I'll post my outfit recap on Monday.  But the fedora will make an appearance because I need to cover my face from the sun at MetLife stadium.

Queen Phyllis eyeshadow from BareMinerals!  I have the shimmer version and I'm in love! You can find product info here.  I use BareMinerals eyeshadow and eyeliner and I'm very happy.  I still use Clinique for everything else.  This shadow is a miracle.  It's light and summery, but still has depth and personality.  Apparently the creator named certain eye shadows after her close friends--thus dubbing them "Queens".  Love friend shout outs!

S'mores!  I've been on such a s'mores kick recently and I don't hate it.  Last night some of the girls came over after Pilates and we had s'mores, wine, girl talk, and salad.  In love!

We made the marshmallows in the oven because of the rain :(

Running!  My 5 am runs have become common place and I'm pretty happy with that.  I love waking up and starting my day off with a good sweat sesh.  This week was kind of difficult for me because a ghost came back to haunt me.  Before you think I'm a kooky loony toon, it was a guy ghost.  You know, someone from your past that you think you're over and then they show up and wreck your progress?  Yeah, that kinda ghost.  Runs have definitely become a saving grace for me.

This is a shorty but all of my faves!

Enjoy your weekend!  It's gonna be gorgeous here in NJ!  As always, tell me what you are loving

XOXO,

e





No comments:

Post a Comment