Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Fives

Happy Friday!!

Let's all do the happy dance!

source

Today I'm linking up to tell y'all what I am looking forward to for fall.  I know I'm being a buzzkill and (don't shoot) but fall fashions are calling my name.  Here are 5 things I can't wait to rock this fall!!  I know that fall is still over a month away but we've been having some pretty fall like weather here so I figured I'd fall it up!

//Tory Burch Teresa boots//

source
Can we all agree that riding boots over skinny jeans with a quilted vest and a plaid fitted shirt is the BEST fall look!!  That will be my Friday dress down outfit :)


source


//Fall Accessories//

Say it with me...It's almost scarf season, it's almost scarf season!!  I own wayyyyy too many scarves and I can't wait to rock them!  I'm a fall fashion junkie!  Scarves, hats, vests, coats, I love it all!  I'm really excited for plaid, crochet, and grey scarves!  Also, charcoal, brown, nudes, and eggplant nail polishes are coming our way soon!!

//Apple Picking and then apple-ing everything!//

We have a farm that is fairly close to our house (thank you South Jersey!) and this year we promise to go apple picking!  I'm thinking it will be a Kitley Family outing with some of my girlfriends, too!!  We're going to pick apples then I'm gonna make apple chips, caramel apples, apple cake (I'm looking for a healthy version so if you know of any please send them my way), apple salad, apple pie, baked apples, apples and honey with granola and cinnamon, the list goes on and on.  Also I foresee a lot of apple cider in my future!  

//Football Season//  Rumor has it the Eagles are considering ditching their midnight green color and going back to their Kelly green jerseys.  This Irish girl is in full support of this!  Also, I'm going to my first professional regular season football game.  I've been to a preseason game, but never a regular season game.  

Andy Studebaker-so cute!
 (played for us for one season then was traded to KC then when Andy Reid went to KC he cut him and now he plays for Jax)
Throwback to the summer before senior year of high school.  I was a baby!!



//Fall Day Trips//

My friend is moving to Maryland and I'm so sad that she won't be 5 minutes away anymore, but I am excited to visit her!  She'll be so close to D.C. and I'm going to show her Annapolis ;)  I'm also going to have many Philly day trips, a trip to JMU, and a few Peddler's Village/King of Prussia Mall day trips.  So exciting!  

I hope you all have a great Friday!!  What are you looking forward to this fall?

xoxo,

E





No comments:

Post a Comment