Wednesday, August 6, 2014

8/6 Confessional

Hey Blog Fraaaands,

How are ya?  I'm bueno!  Hump Day means confessions over here ye ole blog.  Today's confessions are going to be a little random.  Usually I try to find a theme but I can't today.


  • Whenever an episode of Friends is on I have to do the claps.  Not just quietly or on my lap...NOWAYJOSE loud, proud, robust claps!  *clapclapclapclap*  Yesterday I was at the gym and The Best Show Ever was on and I clapped super loud.  Someone looked at me and said, "Are you watching Friends?"  I was proud of myself because another confession I have is that I can't keep a beat.  LIKE at all.  

  • I love food from food trucks...not the gross trucks on the street down by Temple or Drexel, but the gourmet food trucks.  The kind that Anna Kendrick and Chase Crawford worked in What To Expect When You're Expecting.  I love the delicious salads and desserts and juices and smoothies that come from these vehicular restaurants.  

  • I judge parents who have rude children.  They had to learn it from someone.  I know parenting is a hard thing to do but...basic manners people!  Please, thank you, excuse me, you're welcome, etc.  These are common courtesies. 

  • Whenever The Hills, Laguna Beach, or Newlyweds is on I will watch it with as much intent and fervor as I did back when it was new.  I just love it so much!  I mean what happened to Heidi?  She and LC were such good friends!  And why did LC and Lo break up as besties?  We know Heidi had something to do with it and we know that Jen Bunny had something to do with it, but LC tell us!  Also, I wonder what Jen Bunny is up to these days?

These are my confessions this week.  What are your confessions?

xoxo,

E

4 comments:

  1. I get super excited for friends too! It doesn't matter how many times I've watched it I will do it again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love love love Friends! Today we had to fill out a survey at a restaurant and we put Miss Chanandler Bong as our name and 1 Yemen Road Yemen as our address<3

      Delete
  2. hell yes rude kids learn that shizz at home! i hate that as well.

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete