Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 2 of Thankfulness & NoSODAvember!

Gobble Gobble (that's what the Turkey Says!!)

     I'm still slightly obsessed with that What Does The Fox Say video.  Day 2 of NoSODAvember is going well.  I was exhausted last night!!  Last night my friend Jess and I went to see Diana.  It was...ehhhhh.  I thought it was going to be a little more about her life rather than her obsessing/dating/breaking up with Hasnat Khan.  I mean any Diana movie is better than no Diana movie.  I lerved her clothes!  A few years ago my mom and I went to the Constitution Center here in Philly to see her clothes on display.  It was cool to see the remakes of all of the clothes.  I also watched a BBC special about the designers behind her clothes and the use of soft power and independence the clothes conveyed.  Very fascinating!!

     Today I am thankful for mia famiglia!  I really do think I have the best family in the world.  We just have so much fun together and we just have a great time laughing, (eating), traveling, and enjoying life.  I couldn't be more happy with the people God chose for me to go through life with.  They make me smile every day.  (I do laugh at everything so this isn't a difficult quality to possess.)  I'm not limiting this to my immediate family either.  I love my extended family as well!  They are truly the nicest, least judgmental, most accepting family.  Are we a bunch of crazy people?  Absolutely!  Do we have or moments?  Definitely!  Would we be there for each other in an instant?  You better believe it!  Love love love them!  They're definitely my grandest blessing!  I've learned so much from them and become a better, more whole, person because of them.  They are so supportive and just awesome people and I couldn't be happier!!

I hope all of your Novembers are going superduper well!!

xoxo,

Erin


These are some of my fav fam shots!


Just a Typical Sunday....

Where'd you get that class?
I got it from my Momma, I got it from my Momma

Dylan's HS Grad

Visiting Dylly at JMU!  

Easter Brudder and Seester

FamSquad at my Grad

He Lerves Me and He Lerves Taking Selfies With ME<3

Daddy and Me at "Our Thing"  BASEBALL!!

Momma/Son

Daddy/Dylan Basketball Beasts

Typical Dylan and DebFace

Purse Twins

Everywhere We Go We Dance!

Break it Down Deb!

Preppy Siblings

Famiglia

Rally Cap Rowdy!

Ghost Huntin'

No comments:

Post a Comment