Friday, November 15, 2013

Thankful for the Gym

Today I am thankful for my gym.  I used to go to a different gym that didn't offer classes, was full of unmotivating people, it was just blah.  It was cheap so I didn't mind paying for the membership even though I rarely went.  I would just work out at home and go on long therapeutic runs.  But NOW I love my gym!  I'm motivated to go, I have a good schedule, it's not too crowded, it's not intimidating, it's just right!  They have everything I want/need/love in a gym.  My friends? Check!  Zumba?  Check!  Pilates?  Check!  Spinning?  Check!  Total Body Class?  Check!  Weights that are not being hogged by goonsquaders?  Check!  Ellipticals?  Check!  Magazines for when I'm just looking to do a hike?  Check!  FOAM ROLLERS?  Check!  *Ermergerd I lerve form rorlers!  I just couldn't be happier and I love going (most of the time...let's be serious if eating popcorn and M&Ms on your couch while watching Christmas movies made you lose weight I would love that more than a sweat sesh)  But all in all I'm thrilled with my new gym!  I'm also thankful for the ability to work out and the free time to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment