Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 4 of Thankfulness

Gobble Gobble,

Yesterday was moy crazy!!  So much work to do!  Being an SPED major means you never have a day off.  EVER.  So my I heart Zumba post had to wait until today.  Forgive me?

I am thankful for Zumba for many reasons!  One being that I love to dance but ever since my dance studio closed I haven't really had the opportunity.  (Unless you count choreographing in your bedroom...which I totally do!)  Second I love Zumba because I go with one of my superfab oldest friend Dovey!  We met dancing and have continued our love affair of dance for 20 years now!  Third I love Zumba because it makes you happy.  You are either smiling because you look silly (me) or because you are having so much fun (me again).  It's just the best!  I love Zumba because it lets me shake my booty and burn major calories while doing so!  This is a win win in my book!!

xoxo,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment