Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Fall Fashion Finds


Happy Tuesday!!

How are y'all doing?  Are you enjoying this beautiful NJ summer, I mean fall, right?  It's 90 degrees! This week will be in the high 80's! What. The. Heck!?

I've been taking a lot of Boot Camp classes at my gym lately because of the ankle, and I'm kinda loving them!  Usually I steer clear of the Boot Camp style classes in favor of my own workouts, but lately I've been loving the change.  I'm looking at you sandbag pushes and battle ropes!  Also, with all of the after school festivities in September, I need to get in a quick workout, so 5:30 boot camp has my name on it.

Today I'm going to hit you with my Fall Fashion Faves!

This past weekend I set out to find some new shoes for Kate's rehearsal and I wound up finding these instead.  Not too upset about the shoe switcheroo.

source
These boots are the things fall shoe dreams are made of.  They're the perfect color, perfect heel height, and perfect amount of fringe.  I'm in love!  I got mine at Nordstrom Rack, but these are on sale!!


THIS JACKET!  I want a green army jacket to wear in NOLA!  I think it's the perfect fall jacket and I want it so bad!  It's a great neutral, goes with everything, and I can add a scarf to dress it up.

source
Can we call this #hatgoals?  I know, I know, every year I say I want a floppy hat and I think THIS WILL BE THE YEAR!
source
This one is from Macy's and it's $40.  I may peruse TJ MAXX to try to find a cheaper one.

I've been obsessed with Carrie Underwood's Calia line for a while now, even though I ordered my first pieces this week.  It's kind of a pricey line, but some sales were found and thus I have 2 new pieces en route to my casa.  

I'm officially in love with this tank.  The only problem?  I don't know which color to choose!  It comes in white, black, and this fuchsia color.  I love the white, but I don't know if I can give up my signature pink!   I think it'll be cute with ankle booties (see above, wink, wink) and jeans, or with sneaks, a hat, and leggins.

source

What are you loving for fall fashions?!  


Enjoy the day!  Hopefully we'll be back in the normal fall weather soon!  This girl wants to bake some pumpkin goodies!  

XOXO,

E



No comments:

Post a Comment