Tuesday, March 29, 2016

IEP Day

Happy Tuesday!

Is everyone recovering from the sugar coma that is Easter?  After 40 days of peanut butter/chocolate/junk free I realized some things:


  • I am not a peanut butter monster anymore!  I had it mixed into my oats this am and I was like, meh I prefer actual nuts in my oats.  
  • I miss chocolate and sweets, but not candy.  I'd rather have cake, cookies, or a banana bread.
  • Peanut Butter Overload Smidgens are just that:  an overload.  WAYYYY too sweet for me.  I mean I still ate 4, but no more.
After 5 hours of IEP writing, I went to the gym to shake it all out in Zumba and do some weights.  It was schweaty and perfect.  Exactly what I needed.

It was great to be back on a normal schedule.  Healthy, whole foods, gym sessions, and no processed junk.  Plus tons of water.  It's amazing how normal I feel after eating real foods.  

I also made my favorite banana bread.  Technically this is zuke bread, but I replace the zuke with bananas.  I also add organic chocolate chips ;)

Twas delish!

Since yesterday was a rainy, blah day I figured I would write IEPs for work.  I had my leggins, banana bread, and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reruns to keep me company and occupied.  

Today I'm off to meet Jaclyn for lunch at my old stomping grounds!  Ole, ole, ole, ole, TCNJ!  This is my second time visiting TCNJ's new college town.  We're going to meet up at Panera which used to be our go to spot after Wednesday Night Women and Gender's class.  It will bring back memories for sure.  Love my, Jac!

xoxo,

e

No comments:

Post a Comment