Thursday, January 28, 2016

Top 5


Happy Thursday!

How is everyone's week going?

Mine has been a little crazy due to meetings, snow days, and testing.

Since life has been a little helter-skelter, I decided to follow Julie's lead and do a Top 5 Post.

5 Places I'm Dying To Visit:


  • Miami!  
  • St. Louis-This summer!!
  • Great Britain-Ello Govna!
  • Greece (Blame it on The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)
  • Key West (I've heard they have chocolate covered key lime pie)
5 Foods I Eat Everyday:

  • oatmeal
  • blueberries
  • peanut butter
  • almond milk
  • honey crisp apples
5 Talents I Wish I Had:

  • singing (so so so bad)
  • ART (anything!  I wish I could draw/paint/create.  I'm hopeless.  Sometimes I imagine how cute my classroom would be if I could draw, but then I end up Kim K ugly crying about how bad I am at art)
  • Patience (patience is a talent and I do not possess that.  It physically pains me to wait)
  • Lip Liner (Nope nope nope.  I always end up looking like a Walk of Shame)
  • Train Times Reading (can't do it.  I've tried.  Thank you Google Maps for helping a sister out)
5 Things I Wear (Almost Every Day)
  • Reebok sports bras  
  • Reebok capris
  • Asics 
  • Under Armour socks
  • Tory Burch flats/boots
BONUS!  Old, ugly, worn pink Ugg clogs.  I got them in 9th grade and have worn them everyday since.  They're now relegated to be strictly in the house slippers but I'll never part with them. 

5 Songs I Liste To On Repeat:

  • TI and Rihanna Live Your Life
  • Thomas Rhett Die a Happy Man 
  • Thomas Rhett Get Me Some of That
  • Ben E. King Stand By Me
  • Garth Brooks Friends in Low Places 
5 Beauty Products I Use Everyday:

  • Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturizer.  It's pricey but worth every penny
  • Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Facial Wash
  • Burt's Bees Wax lip balm
  • Green Juice!  I swear by it to keep my skin looking healthy
  • Neutrogena Beach Sunscreen
5 Movies I Can Watch on Repeat:

  • Legally Blonde
  • Elf
  • Father of the Bride I and II
  • Remember the Titans
  • Dirty Dancing
5 Books I Am Reading/Want to Read

  • The Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell 
  • Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling 
  • Letters from John to Abigail by Abigail Adams
  • Jacqueline Kennedy An Untold Story by Barbara Leaming
  • Save the Date by Jen Doll
I hope you all enjoyed this crazy little combination of random info.  What are some of your favorite or top 5's?  

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment