Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Inside The Actor's Studio

Happy Hump Day!

Day 2 of teaching is well under way by the time you're reading this.  Since School is starting and my blogging gets spotty.

I found this cute little Inside the Actor's Studio questionnaire while reading a vintage blog post by Julie.  Does anyone else love reading old blog posts?

She did an Inside the Actor's Studio questionnaire and I thought that this is a great idea for a blog post!

Here are my answers to James Lipton's famous end of the show questions.

What is your favorite word?

Love

What is your least favorite word?
No

What turns you on?
Good shoulders, good back, good listener, laughing

What turns you off?
smoking, bad breath, pushing a limit that I've set

What sound or noise do you love?
laughter and the pouring of chocolate chips into a mixing bowl

What sound or noise do you hate?
Silence when you send a text and don't get an answer
When the Phillies lose and there's silence in the stadium

What is your favorite curse word?
The Big F

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Sportscaster, nutritionist, dietitian, host of The Bachelor 

What profession would you not like to do?
 Anything with customer service…When I worked at the dance studio, I hated being yelled at for things that "were my fault" but really weren't.  I give people so much credit if they can be polite to people when people are literally yelling their brains out at you.


If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you walk through the pearly gates?
Your crazy family is sitting over there…

What are some of your answers?  I'd love to hear in the comments section below.

XOXO

E


No comments:

Post a Comment