Friday, September 6, 2013

...It Matter Who You're With

You know the saying, It doesn't matter where you go, or what you do, but it matters who you're with?  That is 198% true!  Today's post is going to be a mushygushy I love my life kinda post.  Is the topic about a special someone in my life?  Um, no...this is Erin's life :)  This mushygushy I love my life kinda post is centered around my SPED besties!  I have said time and again that I consider myself a very blessed person.  I'm a big believer in you get what you give.  I'm also a big believer in the saying that God doesn't give you the people you want in your life, He gives you the people you need.  Well, I definitely agree with that!  I have the best best best friends in my life and I count them as my biggest blessing!  They're the girls you go to when you are down and out, don't have faith that you can write the FBA, you're out of lesson plan ideas, you just need to vent, you need a latte, you need to shop, you need to complain, you need a cupcake, you need a hug, you need to cry, you need to car jam...anything!  They're the best!  I hope everyone reading this has friends like mine because they will change your life.

Last night we had Thursday Girls' Day because after 2 weeks of grad school we knew we needed it!  We all met up after class and grabbed pizza, then we went to Jaclyn's to get ready.  Getting ready is my favorite part about going out because it's the time where everyone has fashion shows, makeup and hair get done, dj-ing to pump up jams, girl talk takes place, snacking (YAY), and just hanging out takes place.  As I'm sitting here I just stopped and looked around at all of my friends and felt truly happy.  That crazy goofy smiling loving life happy that has even carried over to today!  I was even happy during my gym time...usually not happy running on a treadmill.  I'm an outside runner :)  I just love my friends and even though I complain about doing my homework, reading articles or books, and writing papers, I know that I have my friends because of all of those things.  I love my fellow SPEDs and couldn't be happier about picking my major.  They're just the most positive, encouraging, silly, energetic, upbeat, goofy, caring, intelligent, emotionally supportive ladies around.  I can count on them for words of encouragement, for telling me reasons why I'm better off without that guy, a silly joke, or even the "Why are we here?" eyes in class!  They're the best people in the world!  I'm so lucky to have them!!!!


The Lovely Ladies

Serious Smiles

Silly Ladies<3

xoxo,

Er

No comments:

Post a Comment