Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Moving Home Rules

The following is a list of all the things I cannot do now that I am officially a resident of my parents house again.

1) No running in the house

2) No spilling on the carpet

3) No jumping in puddles

4) No getting your new shoes wet

5) No jumping on yours or anyone else's bed

6) You don't get the remote "just because you're visiting" anymore

7) I have to empty my dryer in a timely fashion

8) No mattress surfing

9) No indoor water gun/Nerf gun fights

10) No eating popcorn & m&ms and calling it dinner

11) No loud laughing

12)  No fighting with your brother

13) No spontaneous dance parties at 3 am

14) All outfits must be Deb approved

15) No one here eats all organic/natural/gluten/dairy free things...on the plus side...things could be looking up

No comments:

Post a Comment