Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tuesday Useday!

Tuesday is one of my all time favorite days!  I have always been  a fan of Tuesdays.  When I was in middle and high school Tuesday was Pointe Day with my besties.  Tuesday night was advanced ballet and pointe class!  Shenanigans ran wild!  Now, Tuesdays are a leeetle different.  Tuesdays now are work until 6, Farmer's Market with Mamma, grilling, then Covert Affairs!

The Farmer's Market here in town is brand new!  I love fresh veggies and fruit and most of all I love freshly squeezed juice from Juice Girl!  Every Tuesday I get a Green Detox Juice!  And after working with 18 month olds...you better BAAALEEEEVE I need all the extra energy I can squeeze (juice pun intended) into my day!  This year I really began to dive head first into organic and all natural clean eating.  I have to say, don't knock it 'til you try it!  I'll be honest and say that somethings I can't taste the difference between organic and non-organic.  But sometimes you actually can.  Organic tomatoes taste 10000000000000 times better than regular tomatoes.  As a Mexican food lover I crave salsas and organic salsa is waaaayyyy better than regular salsa.  But this organic juice is the best thing I have ever tasted.  I drink it down in 1 minute.  It's fabulous!  I know it's only July, but I'm putting a juicer on my Christmas list so I can make this every day at home!  Next Tuesday I will try to slow down and take a picture of my juice...I'm not making any promises though because this thing is fab!

At the Farmer's Market we bought eggplant and blueberries.  We usually grill most nights in the summer and last night was no different.  We had burgers (chicken for me) and grilled eggplant with olive oil and Italian Seasonings.  Fabulouso!

My mom and I have a Covert Affairs Viewing Party every Tuesday Nite in the summer.  When I would return to school we would text through the whole thing with bated breath.  It's just our show and I think hanging with my Mamma is always a good time.

Tuesday was capped off with a 6 mile walk.  I'm loving the Summer of Healthy!

xoxo,

Er

No comments:

Post a Comment