Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Bucket List

Heeeyeeey!!


Ok fall is officially here in NJ!  After what turned out to be a 9 day heat wave...I'm talking high 80s here, it's officially fall in the Erin Book!  To me fall consists of all kinds of yummy treats, cuter outfits, and scarves and boots!  Fall means all things brown, orange, yellows, reds, and football!  Love love love fall (maybe because it means that my birthday is just around the corner)!  Here's a list of things that I want to check off my Fall Bucket List!


  • drink more Hot Apple Spices from Starbucks...gift card cashing in!!
  • buy 2 new scarves:  a plaid one and a big cheetah/leopard infinity scarf
  • buy a pair of boyfriend jeans with rips...maybe just ripped skinnies...i'm afraid I'll look a little frumpy in too baggy boyfriend jeans.
  • buy flat black boots
  • Apple Picking
  • Make pumpkin+Nutella bread!
  • Ghost tours of Philly and another local town (Moorestown Im looking at you)
  • Hoboken trip 
  • hot cocoa 
  • bonfire with s'mores and apple cider wine
  • eating lots and lots of leftover Halloween candy!
  • wear sweaters with belts and leggins!
  • apple butter!!!!
  • finally getting to wear my embellished sweatshirts!
What are some of your fall traditions/loves/bucket list items?!

xoxo,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment