Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Week!

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas Week has been a delight here!  I hope you all had a fabulous Christmastime!  Christmas week started out with a Girls Lunch at Cheesecake Factory...If you have never had their Blue Cheese & Pear Flatbread I suggest you stop what you're doing now and get yourself to the Cheesecake Factory ASAP!  We obviously finished the lunch with a little cheesecake (s'mores for me) and shopping!

Friday was a great day!  One of my besties and I went to The Pennsylvania Ballet's production of The Nutcracker.  It was fabulous!  I love the ballet and I could go every day.  My life role model Jackie O used to make JFK go to the ballet as punishment.  Well, let's just say that there were definitely some JFK's being punished at the ballet.  While the ballet was gorgeous and so Christmassy, the ride into the city was...interesting...awful...terrible?  First of all, there was sooooooo much traffic!  Then, once we parked, (and were running late) we had to hail a cab because we got kinda lost.  The cabbie didn't know where we were going and I just knew Broad St.  I hate being lost.  Especially when I know where I am going but I'm just a little turned around.  Anyway, we hailed a cab and then the cabbie dropped us off a block from the theater?  Why?  I'm not sure.  I'm the worst at being lost!  I hate being lost!  I maybe went a leeeetle bit crazy and stressed out, but lucky for me Kate is awesome and knows my crazy is a passing thing!  So we ran to the theater for the ballet.  Finally, (yay) we got to our seats and watched the dancers!  We both danced as little girls and watching ballerinas is instant childhood fantasy transport!




Kate & Me Before the Show

<3

Love Tree Pix!


XOXO,

Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment