Friday, January 11, 2013

My 2013 New Year's Resolutions!!



Since 2013 has been here for 11 days I can say with full confidence that I think this year will be a FABULOUS one!!  (Actually I have no idea what this year will be like but I believe that if you put positivity out there you will get it back.  So here's hoping!)  I have never been the kinda girl who makes outlandish resolutions because I will most likely definitely not keep.  Last year my NYR was to save all of my change and cash it in at the end of the year.  I actually stuck to this resolution and saved about $300.  I was very impressed!!  Mostly I credit this to the change I receive from my daily caffeine fix of a medium coke with no ice.  

So here are my resolutions:

1)  Save my change!!

2)  Donate every month to Dolly Parton's Imagination Library

3)  Run


Reasons:

1)  I am a huge shopper and I think that I need to save my money.  This is a quick and easy way to make sure that I save my money.  

2)  I love the idea of Dolly Parton's Imagination Library.  Deserving families can sign their children up for Imagination Library and every month until the child turns 5 the child will receive a new book.  This facilitates reading, imagination, sequencing skills, etc!!  It's a great charity idea!

3)  Run...I hate running.  Running sucks.  I only run when I'm being chased by a murderer (which has never happened) or I'm running towards a sale (which happens all the time).  But running is good for you, blah, blah, blah.  I can run I just get bored easily and I'd rather read a book while riding the stationary bike.  In order to keep my motivation for running high, I'm getting new shoes!  They're hot pink leopard Nike running shoes.  I love new shoes and I'm hoping this motivates me!


XOXO,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment