Thursday, December 22, 2016

Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful

...but the Netflix is so delightful.  So since there's no place to go, let us view, let us view, let us view!


How is everyone's pre-holiday week going?!

If you answered, "Awesome!" or "I'm all finished my shopping!"  My answer to you is...

source

I'm over here like...

source

I have a few last minute gifts to pick up, I have to bake brownies and cookies, get a Christmas outfit...Okay, pass the chocolate martini now!

Well, not only has the week been crazy schedule-wise, but it's been crazy weather-wise!  This past weekend was our first snow *yay* and it was about 17 degrees!  

No no no!  I'm not built to withstand 17 degrees!  So when the weather gets this bad, I only have one solution:  

source
Netflix, baby! I love staying in and watching Netflix when it gets to be like...oh -13532 degrees out!Those days are made for snuggling up on the couch, hot cocoa in hand, and sweatpants.Netflix has been my go to since college for snowy day activities. I've been inspired by Luma, the creators of a surround wifi network for you home, to make up my ideal Winter Netflix Viewing Party. So...gather up your girls, make a cup of hot cocoa (recipe below) and chill!  Or if you are in one of those adorable things we call a loving and committed relationship (what are those? lol)  enjoy with your love!


1. So I am craving a Snow Day so I can watch Viola Davis slay as Annalise Keating!  
2. Friends the old go to!  Perfect show for any occasion.  I'm pretty sure I've seen each episode about 6,5363 times and it never gets old!
3. Olivia Pope=Girl Crush 
4. I binge watched How I Met Your Mother  in 1 month during college!  That might be one of my most exciting accomplishments in life
5. The most underrated ABCFamily Christmas movie!  12 Dates of Christmas has Zach Morris and Jamie Pallamino!  What more could you want in life?  Also, can we get on Freeform to bring back the original Christmas movies?!  Every year I looked forward to them!  
6. Just Friends!  You need to see this movie.  It's hilarious and makes me laugh every time! Zach and I actually became friends because one of us quoted this movie to the other and we were like did we just become best friends?  So. So. So. Good!  A perfect holiday film...love, laughs, and Christmas!  What else do you want in life?  

Okay, so here's my favorite hot cocoa recipe!

1 C Wegman's Vanilla Almond Milk
5 TBSP (or more to taste) Double Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa from Williams Sonoma (the best!  It doesn't taste fake like those instant packets) 
1 TBPS Wegman's organic creamy peanut butter

Put all ingredients into your Vitamix and press the soup button.  Once it's done pour it into your favorite Christmas mug and chill!  I always add pb (for protein purposes...or because it's my favorite food) after I had it at brunch when I went to  Max Brenner last year.  Amazing!  Life changing!  


I will leave you with this cute little gif that is 100% me!  Dude, I want to watch the show.  I need to focus when I watch Breaking Bad!  

source

Enjoy your snowy weather!  

Love, love, love,

E



No comments:

Post a Comment