Friday, July 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

Hey All,

How is your FriYAY going so far?  Mine has been crazy busy already.  I started my morning at 4:30 with a 5 mile run, then hit the gym for a schweaty lifting sesh.  I'm getting ready to run to tutoring and then it's shopping for the Florida Georgia Line concert!  I'm going to channel my inner Jessie James tomorrow aka boots, cut offs, and a bandana.

Ra and I have dinner plans in Princeton tonight!  I can't wait to join forces with my partner in crime and college roomie.  I'm introducing Ra to the wonderful world of Indian food tonight!  Ra introduced me to Ed Sheeran (Ra was the first person to hear about him.  I know this for a fact because she used to force me to jam to him in 2010) and Matt Nathanson.  She also introduced me to the actual lyrics of Ozzy's Crazy Train.  #Friendshipgoals

Today for FriYAY Favorites I figured I'd share some things I'm loving as of late!

1.)  Cameron Rupp's Instagram account.  Cam is our catcher and he's hilarious!  He puts up solid numbers a catcher and fill the big cleats of Carlos Ruiz or Philadelphia's beloved CHOOOOOOOOOCH!  Cameron puts up hilarious pictures and captions.  This week he put up a pic of the team wearing American flag onesies.  Hilarious!

2.)  Watermelon.  OMG I think we've eaten a watermelon a week over here this summer.  My favorite morning snack.  Watermelon is a healthy snack because it's 92% water, has loads of vitamins including A, B6, and C.  It also has lycopene and antioxidants!  Healthy and delicious?!  Sign me up! You can read about more of watermelon's benefits here.

3.)  THIS TOP!  I think it's perfect for the FGL concert with the girls tomorrow!  Is anyone else obsessed with denim and white eyelet like me?

source

4.) Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins.  After seeing the previews for this movie last week I decided I HAD to read the book before I saw the movie.  Well....I'm hooked!  I read it in about 4 days and was obsessed with it!  So good!  You all need to read it.  

5.)  Finding Dory!  Deb, and our two other mother/daughter co-worker friends went to see this movie on Tuesday.  It was everything I hoped it would be!  It gave you all the feels.  It was sweet, hilarious, and heartwarming.  It brought tears of happiness, sadness, and hilarity.  Great movie!  Worth the 13 year wait.


I hope you enjoy the day!  I'm thinking a pool day after the mall is in store.  

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment