Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Instagram Editing Apps

Happy Thursday!

Only one more wake up until the weekend!

I don't really have any cool apps to make my IG pics super awesome, so I'm going to turn it over to y'all.  What do I need?

I don't want to bore you, so I'll tell you all about my fabulous trip to visit Amanda.

Amanda and I have been friends for 15 years.  Like most of my friends, we have a serindipitous meeting story.

When we were in 3rd grade our kindergarten aged brothers were having a playdate.  Our mom's had arranged for us to also have a playdate.  We weren't sooooooo keen on the idea.  We didn't know each other at all.  We were in the same grade, but so were 200 other kids.  Well, after about 5 minutes and eyeing up her fabulous Barbie collection, we became friends!

Amanda recently moved and this past weekend I went for a visit.  It was lovely!  It was full of girl talk, shopping, and eating!

Sparkling Strawberry Sangria <3

1 Sweet Potato Taco (amazeballs)
1 Rio Taco
Garlic Kale
OMG Paladar, you outdid yourself!

We split a pineapple upside down cake with cinnamon ice cream 

The Target had 2 floors!
You're not in Jersey anymore, baby!
This is a cart escalator!
Cool beans, bro!

We sampled/compared Justin's PB Cups and Trader Joe's Cookie Butter Cups
If you're wondering...it was a tie ;)


Well, I'm off to worky work and then a conference.  Today at worky work we're having a Brown Box Lunch.  The Corner Bakery Cafe is catering our lunch and I can't wait to eat my chicken salad and cookie!  Fingers crossed it's chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin!  Then, it's Friday!

Love Always,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment